- Woven twill with slub yarn 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Button closure with matt logo jeans button
- Pocket lining with unique distinctive print design
- Back pockets with unique subtle embroidery in thick yarn
- Woven logo label on side of back pocket
The Tokyo super stretch jeans are made of a cotton twill woven fabric with a rich slub yarn for a slightly irregular look. The jeans is a slim and comfortable fit.
The back pockets are beautifully finished with unique and subtle embroidery of thick yarn. The woven logo label is attached to the side of a back pocket.
The Tokyo stretch jeans is a minimalistic and timeless design that is also perfect for dynamic purposes, such as travelling, running, soft-sports or dancing, and also makes you look excellent.
Staunton Legend is a Slow Fashion brand and these stretch jeans are sustainably produced in Portugal.